You found us! Now let us help others find you.
Tourism Marketing Consulting is a team of experienced social media practitioners that are equally passionate about travel.
Jen Leo (@jenleo) is a problogger who has launched blogs for companies small and large, including the travel blog for the Los Angeles Times. An early adopter of Twitter, she’s included in Christopher Elliott’s list of 50 Travel Twitterers You Should Follow.
Chris Christensen (@chris2x) has been working on the Web since 1996 and has engineered online communities for big brands like American Express, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, HBO, eBay, and the NBA. You might know him best as the host of the well-respected Amateur Traveler podcast, an award-winning audio show of travel stories with more than 300 episodes archived.
Tourism Marketing Consulting works with tourism-related companies to:
- Create new media strategies
- Boost social media presence and participation
- Build content and Web practices for improving engagement
- Update content to include video, audio, and “share-worthy” programming
- Connect with established writers, bloggers and twitterers in the travelsphere that can add personality and popularity to project/product launches