BloggerBridge.com but it is a tool used by a number of companies in the travel space (Context Travel, VisitBritain, VisitBelgium, AirBerlin, etc), to help identify, attract and manage bloggers. They are using these bloggers to create content to attract visitors to their company.
I wanted to let you know some updates for BloggerBridge.com:
1) We launched some new pricing for BloggerBridge.com this week. See below.
- BloggerBridge.com has the profiles for thousands of bloggers
- We track the schedules for 1200+ bloggers and can alert you when they are heading your way
- We know the Google Analytics for 100s of bloggers
- You can use BloggerBridge.com to advertise opportunities to bloggers
- You can use blogger lists, projects and campaign tracking to help manager your work with bloggers
2) We are developing advanced features for managing bloggers. If you have experience with or interest in coordinating the work of lots of bloggers I would love to talk to you more. I will be looking for beta partners in early 2017.
3) We have also added a “Done For You” level of service for the many companies that I talk to that are not really looking for a tool, they just want someone to do the work for them.
Please let me know if you have any questions.