You found us! Now let us help others find you.
Tourism Marketing Consulting is a team of experienced social media practitioners that are equally passionate about travel.
Chris Christensen (@chris2x) has been working on the Web since 1996 and has engineered online communities for big brands like American Express, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, HBO, eBay, and the NBA. You might know him best as the host of the well-respected Amateur Traveler blog and podcast.
The Amateur Traveler podcast focuses primarily on travel destinations and the best places to travel to. It covers everything from knowing what to put on your Chicago dog when you go to the Windy City to swimming with whales in Tonga.
Some of the best Amateur Traveler blog posts include:
- 27 Websites for Booking Hotels and Alternate Accommodations
- Guide to Round The World (RTW) Tickets
- Welcoming Strangers – Becoming an AirBnb Host
Tourism Marketing Consulting works with tourism-related companies to:
- Create new media strategies
- Create content for your website
- Boost social media presence and participation
- Build content and Web practices for improving engagement
- Connect you with established writers, bloggers and influencers that can help promote your destination or product